OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Your Safety is Our Priority
We at Aim Global Excellence recognize the challenges caused by the rapid increase of Coronavirus (COVID-19) therefore we are taking the necessary steps in making sure of the safety of our event speakers, sponsors and attendees.
To Guarantee Your Safety
Your safety is our number one priority to guarantee you safety the following steps will be taken:
- Limited number of event participants
- Enough spacing in the each of the participants in the conference hall
- Extra hygiene measures such as sanitization stations, availability of extra anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event at the venue
- Onsite guidance and support will also be available, in case it is required
To make sure we are up-to-date with the ongoing situation, we are closely following the guidance and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as the local authorities in locations where our events are held.
Undoubtedly, there will be extra measures taken by the authorities throughout 2020 to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and we will do our part in updating our event attendees accordingly.
Register with full reliance
The situation with COVID-19 is one that is changing on a daily basis; however, if you are looking to attend our events, do not fear to register with us.
- If Aim Global Excellence is required to reschedule the event to which you have registered, you will be given a credit note and will be informed of the new event dates and venue as soon as confirmed
- If Aim Global Excellence is not able to organize the event within 12 months, you will be fully refunded
For more information, feel free to contact us:
Tel: +420 792 348 059